Care coordination is key to achieving high-quality care
Clinical care coordination grows complex as the range of specialists involved expands. For many patients, treatment involves coordination across various care settings (inpatient, outpatient, home care) and at multiple health systems in different geographic locations. Another layer of complexity involves patient care for one or more comorbid chronic diseases.
As a result, clinicians and caregivers are often required to do significant “invisible work” to coordinate care. This includes time spent working around system barriers that hinder coordination, such as1:
- Non-interoperable medical record systems
- Lack of decision support
- Suboptimal communication systems
However, today there is a way to overcome those barriers. navify digital solutions are designed and built to help clinicians and caregivers better coordinate patient care planning and services.
Those solutions ensure1:
- Aggregation of longitudinal patient data in one place
- Integration of multiple data sources
- Quick access to actionable insights and medical guidelines for timely care decisions
- Enhanced multidisciplinary team collaboration and case management discussion